26.05.2023 - Financial news
NetWEB Systems shareholders approve all agenda items at Annual General Meeting
14.04.2023 - Financial news
Dividend proposal of 0,72 € per share
06.04.2023 - Financial news
Q1 2023 closed with +41,6% revenue compared to Q1 2022
30.03.2023 - Financial news
Annual General Meeting: 26.05.2023
29.03.2023 - Business news
NetWEB Systems to become Xerox DTP partner
28.03.2023 - Financial news
Soon to be published: Annual Report 2022
Share Price: NetWEB Systems AG22:00h MESZ 26.05.2023 24,28 € -0,72 € (-2,88%)
|Dividend (2022):||0,72 €|| ||EPS:||1,45 €|
|Yield:||2,97 %|| ||P/E:||16,74|
|Market cap.:||1.214.000 €|| ||Shares:||50.000|
Please note that shares of the NetWEB Systems AG are neither traded nor available via stock exchanges like NYSE, XETRA or others.
Please contact email@example.com for any investor related questions.
Key Figures 2022
Total Revenue €k
An attractive investment
- Long-term shareholder value creation and attractive dividend - Positive EPS since 1996. Year by year.
- Transparency far beyond legal requirements - Not only our shareholders get best possible business information.
- Participation no matter the relation - You participate, no matter if you are an employee, shareholder or customer.
- Our customers' success leads to our success - Delivering competitive advantages to our customers leads to our own success.
- Reliable business relations - Reliable since 1996. No more to say!
- Increasing our own green power production capacities - 100% self-sufficient green power supply is the goal.
- Running our data center with latest technologies - We operate our data center in a way that enables us to achieve best possible power consumption efficiency.
- Replacing all of our fleet's vehicles by BEVs - The vision is Zero CO₂ Fleet Emission by 2025.